Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Story of My Knitting Life Explanation

Hey Fellow bloggers, sorry I havent been able to update my blogs for a month and sixteen days (not that I was counting ;D). Marching band has eaten my life up. There are two weeks left for my first season. Then my life comes to a complete halt, giving me the free time I havent been able to grasp since June. Seriously, we started July 4th, and we will end November 1st. So I'm dusting off my blogs and getting jiggy with it. I finished to purple dinosaur. My camera cord is still MIA, but let me say so myself, its adorable! I kind of altered the pattern a bit. The link for the original pattern is in my Grumpasaurus post. I will try very hard to post pictures. Music has been my life right now, and knitting on the busrides has been very handy to me. I also managed to get Principals List this past first nine weeks YAY! I will pledge to blog more!

- An Extremely Marching-Exhausted Knitter Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment