Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Boulevard of Broken Promises

Hey Guyys! I haven't posted in a while... but, but, but! I am currently attempting Christmas Knitting projects. The hats were successfully knitted and delivered, and the people are actually in Kenya right now :) It feels so good to do something for others. I like this feeling :) Anyways I finished my hat for Danielle (our field commander/drum major in band) It's really cute too. I'll try to take a picture with my phone of it. I am currently working on the Jane's hat, (the other piccolo from band, I was a piccolo too:), I twisted a stitch so I'm trying to fix it. I have one project down, three more to go. I have Janes hat, a secret santa gift, and Danielle's dinosaur. I'm knitting a blue and pink varigated dinosaur for my secret santa. I'm also knitting Danielle a magenta dinosaur for Christmas too. I just love the holiday season :) - KG or a.k.a Han

No comments:

Post a Comment